Vectrus Human Resource Intern in Colorado Springs, Colorado
The HR Intern will provide administrative support to the HR function as
needed (e.g., correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry,etc).
This position will maintain quality service by following organizational standards, andwill also maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping HumanResources information confidential.
Position will also contribute to the team effort byperforming other duties as assigned and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as MicrosoftOffice
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills,
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
Organization: Vectrus Headquarters - HR
Title: Human Resource Intern
Location: CO-Colorado Springs
Requisition ID: VEC000443
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.